Pages - Menu

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Overview: Beauty Blogger VoxBox

I recently recived the latest VoxBox from Influenster. This was the Beauty Blogger edition which contained some of the latest beauty products. Today I am just doing an overview of the box as I will be dedicating each product their own post this week.

Here's a list of the products I recieved in my box:

-NYC New York Color® IndividualEyes Custom Compact

-Kiss® Ever Pro Lashes Starter Kit

-Bath & Body Works® Mini Candle

-Goody® Simple Styles Spin Pins

-Not Your Mother's® Smooth Moves™ Frizz Control Hair Cream

-EBOOST® daily health booster in orange flavor (delicious!)

Overall the products are great and the box had a good mix of things.

I leave you with a picture I took of my box and I hope you come back to read the individual reviews I will be posting this week.


If you are not a member of Influenster yet, you should sign up right now.. it is by invitation only so you can leave your email in the comments below and I will send you an invite.

No comments:

Post a Comment