Pages - Menu

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Review: Dr. Scholls for Her Ball of Foot

I cannot wear high heels for too long before my feet start hurting so I opt to wear flats or sandals on my everyday life but whenever I have a special occassion I wear wedges which are a little more comfortable than heels or I choose heels that have somewhat of a platform so they are a little but more bearable but inspite of this some of them are still uncomfortable after a while. 

Today, I will be reviewing Dr. Scholls for Her Ball of Foot insoles that I got from Influenster in my I do VoxBox.  

Here's what it says on the Influenster site: "Dr. Scholl's® For Her Ball of Foot Cushions are engineered to prevent ball of foot pain in any women’s shoe, so you don’t have to sacrifice fashion for comfort. Their unique gel provides cushioning and absorbs shock, and slim design prevents feet from sliding forward and helps you avoid toe scrunch.  Dr. Scholl's® For Her will have you dancing the night away!"

This statement is true, as soon as you put the shoes with the insole on you can feel the difference. Your toes don't feel as much pressure from the heel height which helps make the shoe more comfortable and that way you can wear them for hours without pain. I am so excited to have these insoles because I have a couple of weddings this summer and they will definitely be helpful.

Disclaimer: I received the Dr. Scholls insoles free from Influenster. I am not being compensated for this post. All opinions are my own and completely honest.

No comments:

Post a Comment